The cardiology service would like to enhance our relationships
with breeders by offering the following reduced-cost,
breed-specific exams for apparently healthy dogs and cats:
Wellness Breed Screen Clinic
- For apparently healthy dogs and cats known to have an increased
risk of heart disease
- Must not have a known murmur or any signs of heart disease
- Must not be pregnant, nursing or in heat
- Offered one day a month (see dates below)
- The reduced cost screening will only be available during the
scheduled screening clinic
- Animals that require sedation to complete an echocardiogram are
not eligible for the reduced cost screening clinics, but are
welcome to make a regular appointment with cardiology by contacting
979-845-2351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A referral is not needed for the clinic.
- To find out more information and/or register for an upcoming
clinic, please contact Kathy Glaze at 979-845-2351 or TAMUCardiology@cvm.tamu.edu.
- February 24, 2017 (Dog Only) Closed
Auscultation of a Litter
- Reduced fee for auscultation of a litter of puppies or kittens
under 4 months of age
- Offered as scheduled appointments through the cardiology
service. Call 979-845-2351 or contact Kathy Glaze at TAMUCardiology@cvm.tamu.edu.
|Breed Screen per Animal
||Exam fee + Echocardiogram for each dog/cat
|Litter Screen per Litter
||Exam fee + Auscultation of each puppy/kitten