WELCOME TO THE VETERINARY MEDICAL TEACHING HOSPITAL’S CLIENT PORTAL
- View your account financial transaction history
- Print copies of invoices, receipts, and statements (For clients with pet insurance, this can be a valuable feature)
- Pay our bill online through the secure payment portal
- View and print selected medical records, including vaccine records, visit summaries, and lab reports
- Order prescription refills online (For added convenience, the pharmacy can mail your pet’s prescriptions)
- Order pet food online
- View upcoming appointments
- Update your account preferences
- Opt-in for email delivery to get account updates and paperless billing
Let’s Get Started!
1) Desktop users: Visit https://vethospital.tamu.edu/ and click on the Client Portal function at the top of the website.
Mobile users: The Client Portal link will be in the footer under the Clients and Veterinarians header.
2) Enter your account number and email address to submit a request to register. Your client account number is at the top of your last visit invoice.
Please call the hospital at 979.845.2351 if you need to update your email address on file.
After hitting submit, you will receive an email with a confirmation link and steps to complete the process.
3) Congratulations: After you’ve completed registration by creating your password, you will be ready to sign in and can begin using the Portal.
In the future, you can sign in to the website using your username (email) and password using this link: https://vet.tamu.edu/client.
If you encounter any problems or need help accessing your account, please contact us at one of the phone numbers on this page: Contact Us