How do I get my pet’s immunotherapy (allergy injections or oral allergy drops) refilled?
- For your convenience, immunotherapy may be refilled by calling the Texas A&M VMTH Pharmacy at 979.845.9115. We recommend you call two-to-three weeks before you actually need the immunotherapy.
- For injections, please note if you are ordering “induction”, “first maintenance refill”, or “maintenance refill”, and if you need syringes.
- Clients ordering the oral formulation of immunotherapy need to state they need more “oral allergy drops.”
- Immunotherapy for pets residing outside of the greater Bryan/College Station area will be shipped to your local primary care veterinarian; he/she will demonstrate how to administer the shots or oral drops.
- Local clients will receive a call from our Pharmacy when immunotherapy is available for pick-up. Immunotherapy demonstration for local pets can be scheduled with the Dermatology Service by calling 979.845.2351 or 979.412.3364 during normal business hours.
- If there are any questions or concerns about immunotherapy purchase or purity, please call our Pharmacy at 979.845.9115.
- Note: For other medication requests, call 979.845.9118.