- Laser ablation of ectopic ureters
- Urethral bulking injections for urinary incontinence
- Urethral ballooning and stenting
- Laser lithotripsy of bladder stones
- Subcutaneous urethral bypass device placement
- Ureteral stent placement
- Esophageal ballooning
- Tracheal stenting
- Coil embolization of intrahepatic portosystemic shunts
- Nasopharyngeal stenosis
- Ultrasound-guided laser ablation
- VirtualVet telemedicine consultations for referring veterinarians and telehealth consultations for owners
A Better Life
Our Interventional Radiology and Endoscopy Service uses specialized imaging modalities and endoscopes to perform minimally invasive procedures. The techniques used allow us to help patients with a range of serious and challenging conditions.
The faculty clinicians on this service have undergone extensive additional training, and have several years of experience. The team treats patients with urinary incontinence, urinary stones, obstructive urinary disease, tracheal collapse, nasopharyngeal stenosis, intra-hepatic portosystemic shunts, and esophageal strictures.
We have access to state-of-the-art equipment and are one of the few veterinary hospitals in the USA with a service dedicated to these complex procedures.
We are here to help you and your pet have a better life by offering the latest in cutting-edge care.