Veterinary Valor Fund
The Veterinary Valor Fund at the Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital has been established to provide financial assistance for medical costs for patients that are:
- service animals, or
- owned by
- military or reserve veterans, or
- current or veteran emergency responders.
Eligible clients may apply for support from the program.
Option #1: PDF Form
- You may submit a complete, printed copy of the PDF form to a receptionist at the hospital.
- Or, you may fill out and submit the PDF form electronically. Once you’ve downloaded and completed the form, use the Email button at the top of page 1 to submit.
Option #2: Online Form
- If you are using a mobile device to complete an application, please fill out and submit the online form below.